Write for Us
Thank you for your interest in contributing to Psychcrumbs. We look forward to seeing your articles posted on our blog. We’re always looking for writers with unique and valuable voices who can deliver content that will please our readers.
What Will You Be Able to Do as a Guest Writer?
As a guest post writer for Psychcrumbs, you will be able to:
- Highlight a specific aspect or topic that your customers want to learn about.
- Influence how they feel and think about your subject.
- Spread awareness about mental health and its importance.
What Topics Can You Write or Publish?
Guest posts are a great way to promote your brand, but they only work if people remember your content. A successful guest post must contain good content. The more detailed a blog or post is, the more people will be able to learn from it. Blogs should be geared towards mental health trends, psychological advancements, and self-improvement tips. In a nutshell, we’re looking for content in the following areas:
- Mental health
What Are the Requirements for the Guest Posts?
If you are writing for Psychcrumbs, our guest posts requirements are:
- The post should be well written in English and contain good quality and 100% unique content. All our articles are checked thoroughly to ensure that the content has not been published before, whether wholly or partially.
- The body of the article should be at least 800 words.
- Please submit articles in .doc or .docx format; no other format would be accepted. If there are images in an article, please compress all the files into a zip and upload them.
- The content should be easy to understand, and the reader should perceive it to be informative.
- If you use facts and figures in your article, mention the sources. If you quote or use images from another source, they must be attributed to your post.
Want to Contribute Now?
Please complete the form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to working with you!